sunnuntai 4. toukokuuta 2014

There is something about flowers

Everlasting flowers


It's so long time I have done anything in my blog, but now I have such a wonderful project which I love to share with You.
Last summer I got a ceramic own and I started to make jewelry. It's so fascinating to play with colors and forms.
I started with flowers and now I have something to show you.




Flowers are my endless inspiration 


The first pieces I made last summer


The silken ribbons I have in all the colors and shedes 


I love to tie leaves and colored flowers together


I spent the whole March in Portugal which was a macing trip into a striking colorful world!


Trying all kind of combinations.


I never liked to use red or other bright and strong colors but somehow I absorbed all of it and love it.


After Portugal I made so colorful things.


Look at my shoes!


You can make endless variations with flowers leaves and ribbons. 


Sunset in Azinheida dos Barros, under the olive tree. In Monte das Hortas.


I was so charmed by the handcrafted things. My hand made woolly socks. 


Coffee in our rented old country house.


The spring was early this year. I picked first spring flowers from the meadow outside the garden.


The first step is to form flowers from clay.


Useful tools for working.


Last summer in our country house in Perniö.


THE OVEN. And my little helpers, Vili (in the picture) and Jeppe, Norwich terriers.







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti